Tuesday 17 July 2012

With many thoughts and concerns it is good to have a run, good for burning calories and just sucking all concerns some how out of you. After a break from exercise routine , today Leon and I headed out for our morning run, well I could be excited for no reason-yet I dare to believe my Leon is gifted for lack of a better word.
So, as we paced on after the 1.5k mark Leon stood steady as a rock with the look " I shall not go any further" , I agreed to my pacemaker's lead and we headed back pacing home, with much vigour we paced back...truth be told as I entered home, the was a few minutes of rain.
I dare say my Leon kept me dry today.

What is your opinion and/or experience with regard to pets and weather or situations.
Leon , Bandit and Sonia Relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment